I just finished reading ” How To Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. Here is a summary of what he writes about.
If you have not read the book already I highly recommend it.
Did you know…..
* According to the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation the last 10 years have seen a spectacular boost in home equity in Canada. More than half of the increase in Canadian’s net worth since 2000 has been from home equity.
* Your personal budget is your key to determining your purchase price comfort zone. The bank will preapprove you for a mortgage based on your gross income. You will pay your monthly expenses based on your net income. Understanding where you spend your money monthly is a very important first step in the home buying process.
* Learning about the different mortgage payment options can literally save you thousands of dollars in interest paid on your mortgage. Having a mortgage specialist on your side that takes the time to educate you is crucial.
Are you ready to speak with one of our Mortgage Specialists?
* The longer the amortization period of your mortgage the smaller the monthly payment of principal and interest BUT the greater amount of interest paid overall.
* The 20,349 new condos sold in 2010 amounts to the second best year ever for highrise condo sales.
* 45% of all GTA new home and condo sales in 2010 were within the City of Toronto (416) area code. Thats double what it was 10 years ago.
* 55% of all new home and condo sales in the GTA in 2010 were highrise.
* How much have some key cities’ home prices in the USA fallen? From peak levels Las Vegas is down 57.2%, Phoenix is down 53.9% and Miami is down 48.8%. This is why many Americans owe double what their home is worth.
* The changes to amortization rates and refinancing rules will come into force on March 18,2011. The change on the withdrawal of government insurance backing on home equity lines of credit will take effect on April 18.
* Check out this chart :
Are you ready for your Buyer Planning Session ?
Have you seen the interiors of the houses or condos in your preferred purchase area? It is important that you do .
* You can now learn about the home buying process at one of our home buying seminars. Join us!
Please contact me direct at 416-520-6746 or by email, David@TorontoRealEstate.ca