” I attended the Free Government Money Seminar held on Saturday November 19th .
I found the seminar to be very informative.
The seminar literally cost me nothing! I walked into the seminar without signing anything .
David Stoddard from Re/Max Hallmark and Stephanie Matheson from TD Canada Trust spoke about the Federal Government’s Home Buyer’s Plan . They also showed me how I can get the downpayment I needed to buy my first home . NO strings attached!! Information I did not know.
If I had this information 10yrs ago my life would be much better today because I would be in my first home already.
David and Stephanie are the real deal! They really care about helping you!! I can see that they really love what they do!!
Thank you so much. I wish there were more people like you guys out there.”
– Maureen Coombs
On Thursday evening, December 1st at 6:30 pm and on Saturday morning December 10th at 10 am, we’re running two Toronto Buyer Classes.
All the details are here..
Here’s what you get:
Two hours of the best information we can pack in, including how you can claim back your hard earned tax dollars to buy your first house (sometimes more than $10,000), how to buy with zero down, how to beat other buyers to the best houses or condos, what to look for at a home inspection… plus a detailed explanation of all the hidden costs nobody else tells you about.
You get a 44-page guide to take home with you. And we have free cookies!
How much does all of this cost?
Bring a donation for the food bank. That’s all.
So if you’d like to come, click this link to learn more and to register for the evening or weekend class that’s best for you…
Please contact me direct at 416-520-6746 or David@TorontoRealEstate.ca
Most agents will not do home and condo tours.
They want to lock you in before they show you homes.
Listings are helpful however inside tours rule.
See you soon.
Please contact me direct at 416-520-6746 or David@TorontoRealEstate.ca
Rise Condominiums by Reserve Properties is coming to the South East corner of Bathurst and St. Clair. Located on the subway line, and within minutes to mid-town and downtown Toronto, RISE will be a spectacular development at a fantastic location! Starting in the $200’s and standing 25 storeys high, with a total of 320 units.
Check out http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/rise-condos for more project details.
This project will sell fast!
Features such Fine Amenities as 24 Hour Concierge, Rooftop Terrace with a Seductive Infinity Pool and Outdoor Cabanas, Outdoor Cooking & Dining Area, Private Dining Room, Library, State-of-the-art Gym & Yoga Studio with Sauna.
Suite Features Include: 9 Ft. Ceilings, Luminous Engineered Hardwood Floors Throughout, Custom European Kitchens with Stone Counter tops, Stone Surfaced Centre Island, Single or Double Under-Mount Sinks and Stainless Steel Appliances. Natural Appointed Bathrooms Feature Frameless Glass Shower, Rain Showerhead, Deep Soaker Tubs, Porcelain Tile and More.
I attended the The VIP Broker event yesterday, November 8. Wow! Very, very impressive!
As an investor or an end-user it is important that you take advantage of the VIP Broker pricing. Once the project is open to the public the prices will rise.
The Builder is taking VIP orders starting today and this week only.
If you are VERY serious please get in touch with me either direct, 416-520-6746 or by email, David@TorontoRealEstate.ca . I have floor plans and pricing.
Otherwise please wait until the sales office opens to the public and I can take you in personally to explain the new construction process. After the event though the best units will be long gone
The Yards at Fort York is a new condo and townhouse project by Onni Group of Companies currently in preconstruction at Bathurst St & Fort York Blvd in Toronto. Available condos/townhouses start at $269,900. The project has a total of 412 units.
Check out http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/the-yards-at-fort-york for more project details.
Located on the corner of Bruyeres Mews and Bathurst Street in the heart of the neighbourhood – standing 28 storeys tall, The Yards will be an exhilarating addition to modern-day Fort York. The location is superb!
Workout Facilities | Locker Rooms | Party Room with Kitchen Facilities | Dining Room | Interactive 3D Social Room | Library | Outdoor Terrace with BBQ | Sun Deck
Solid Core Entry door, spacious outdoor terrace or balcony, 9’ceilings, composite stone kitchen and washroom countertop, stainless steel appliances, contemporary cabinets.
As a VIP agent I am notified of special pricing. For the next 2 weeks all buyers of E-888 suites, 2-bedroom plus study/888sq. ft will receive $20,000 worth of incentives . The incentives include a free locker, free assignment, free kitchen island and a $10,000 credit off of the purchase price. Units start from $459,900 .
As an investor or an end-user it is important that you take advantage of specials like this.
If you are interested in new construction and how the process works I can take you into the sales centre personally to explain the new construction process.
Today’s Quote: ” Don’t tell people how great you are…show them!!” .
Today’s Video: Inspiration . How bad do you want it?
Real Estate News: My November/December newsletter is hot off the press.
Free Knowledge : Our next FREE Home Buyer Seminar is December 1,2011. Don’t miss out!
Even More Free Knowledge: Learn how to use your rrsp’s to purchase your home in 2012. Register for our FREE seminar this Saturday here.
Read All About It: For informative market reports and videos visit my blog.
Raving Fans: What are my client’s saying?
Did you know…..
* According to RealNet September’s 2,652 new high-rise condominium sales made it the strongest September on record brining the year-to-date new condominium high-rise sales to a record high of 20,729.
* According to a recent survey by the German based company Emporis, in September, 132 new highrise buildings were under construction in Toronto . The nearest North American competitors were Mexico City at 88, New York at 86, Chicago at 17 and Miami at 16.
* According to the Re/Max Housing Evolution Report , since 2000 the value of a Canadian home has doubled , rising from $163,951 to $339,030 in 2010. Out of 16 residential Canadian residential real estate markets examined 10 markets (62%) experienced increases of excess of 100% since 2000. Residential renovation spending now exceeds $60billion annually.
* According to Urbanation, condominium price increases from June 2010 to June 2010, by city were: Toronto 9%, Hong Kong 22%, Sydney 13%, London 9.1%, New York 1.2%.
* Fixed vs Variable: There are compelling reason for both sides of the conversation. Most research supports the notion that variable rates will put you further ahead in the long-term. However, a fixed rate will allow nervous nellies to sleep well at night and to plan their budget for the mortgage term. As well, for first time home buyers a fixed rate is a popular choice because it allows buyers to purchase 30% more house. With a variable rate , buyers must qualify at the higher Bank of Canada qualifying rate .
* Please pass this message on to anybody interested in real estate. If at any time you would like to discuss the real estate market please call me at 416-520-6746 or email me, David@Toronto/RealEstate.ca
Surprise! I am holding another FREE seminar.
Are you planning on purchasing a home next year?
Now is the time to do some SERIOUS PLANNING in the first 6-9 months of 2012 on how to best gather together the money you’ll need for your down payment and closing costs.
Do you know that you can use up to $25,000 of your RRSP money to use as part of your down payment to purchase your home? If you are a couple then you can use up to $50,000.
Do you know how to use your unused RRSP contribution on your 2010 Notice of Assessment (NOA) to generate a tax refund?
Stephanie Matheson from TD Canada Trust and I will be holding a seminar on Saturday November 19 at 10:30am to discuss your RRSP’s and the Federal Government’s Home Buyers Plan (HBP) .
I’ve put up some information about it here. A few spots left.
Please contact me direct at 416-520-6746 or by email, David@TorontoRealEstate.ca